What Do I Need to Mount My Sign Onto a Stone Wall?
On the Customize page, we provide an option to select the correct mounting materials for your wall. For masonry, select the ‘Mounting Kit for Masonry’ option. This kit comes with 4 long screws, 4 nylon washers, and 4 nylon plugs to ensure that your sign is fastened securely to the wall. In addition to this kit, you will require:
- Safety gear
- Market Pen
- Spirit Level
- An extra pair of hands and a set of eyes
How Do I Attach my Sign to a Stone Wall?
It is advised not to take the sign out of its original packaging before mounting it on the wall. Once ready to mount the sign, follow these steps:
- Place the sign on the wall in the desired position
- Use a spirit level to make sure that it is straight
- Mark the screw holes using a marker pen
- Drill holes and make sure that they are sufficiently deep enough
- Insert the wall plugs into the holes and using the hammer, tap them gently into place
- Put the sign on the wall and add the washers to the screws and screw the sign into place so that the washers sit between the screw head and the sign.
Be sure not to tighten the screws too much as too much pressure may damage the sign.