What Do I Need to Fix My Sign to a Wooden Surface?
On the Customize page, select the option of ‘Short Screws for Woodwork’. This kit contains four solid brass screws, ideal for fixing your sign onto any wooden surface. In addition to the included mounting kit, you will require the following tools:
- Spirit Level
- Marker Pen
- An extra person to check the sign is straight
How Do I Attach My Sign?
When ready to fix the sign to the wall, follow these steps:
- Place your sign in the desired spot and use a spirit level to ensure it is straight.
- Mark the position of the holes using the marker pen
- Place the sign over the holes and put the screws in the holes
- Tighten screws with the screwdriver - do not over tighten the screws, they should be firm but not tight
- Admire your sign
Be aware that the screws will develop a patina due to their natural weathering process, however, if you don’t like their appearance make sure to replace them with screws of your choice.